This is an adult site and contains language and images that my offend some people and is certainly not suitable for minors.

I Like Men, Not Boys

Writing about very ordinary people doing extremely erotic things is my passion. The glossy commercial, tabloid images of sex being the domain of the young is all fake and floss. I prefer my characters to be a little more mature and have a little more depth to work with.

When I write, I need to develop not only a mental image of my characters, but also how they live, think and go about their very normal lives. The truth is that we all live a very boring existence for most of our days. But just every now and again, we get lucky. But in between, we can dream.

Real men are much more interesting than glossy, waxed and Photoshopped young hunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment